Empty Grid Throwing Errors When Run in Process Model

Hi, I want to have an empty gridfield in my SAIL Interface. I tested it on the UI and it seems alright. It shows the grid with empty data with "No items available" in it. However when I run it in my process model, it gave me identifiers cannot be null error:

Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “identifiers”. None of the values in “identifiers” can be null. (APNX-1-4239-002)

May I know how can I work around this? I know I can hide the gridField if the data is empty, but I don't want to. I wan't to show the empty grid even if the data is empty.

OriginalPostID-187274

OriginalPostID-187274

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Willt,
    Sorry for late reply. I tried your code, if I remove the "convertdatetimetotimestamp" function specified for the uniquekey, it works fine in the process model as well.
    I am not sure how are you able to use that function because when I tired your code there was an error that the "convertdatetimetotimestamp" function does not exists.
    If you need to format the now() output, you can do that by wrapping it in text function with the desired format.
    For example text(now(),"dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss") results into 05/01/2016 14:25:03
    Hope it helps.
  • Hi Willt,
    Sorry for late reply. I tried your code, if I remove the "convertdatetimetotimestamp" function specified for the uniquekey, it works fine in the process model as well.
    I am not sure how are you able to use that function because when I tired your code there was an error that the "convertdatetimetotimestamp" function does not exists.
    If you need to format the now() output, you can do that by wrapping it in text function with the desired format.
    For example text(now(),"dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss") results into 05/01/2016 14:25:03
    Hope it helps.
Children
No Data