So can a process model that is in an unpublished application still run if a user

So can a process model that is in an unpublished application still run if a user has bookmarked the link to that process model?

OriginalPostID-187719

OriginalPostID-187719

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Beyond selecting the action in Tempo, the only other way I could see a user starting that process would be if the are 1) part of the Developers group, 2) a viewer of the application, and 3) an administrator of that process model and going into the process model to start it for debugging. I couldn't navigate directly to the process modeler in a separate tab in IE that may have been bookmarked, so I don't think they were able to get into it through there. Is it possible to ask your end user how they triggered that process?
  • Beyond selecting the action in Tempo, the only other way I could see a user starting that process would be if the are 1) part of the Developers group, 2) a viewer of the application, and 3) an administrator of that process model and going into the process model to start it for debugging. I couldn't navigate directly to the process modeler in a separate tab in IE that may have been bookmarked, so I don't think they were able to get into it through there. Is it possible to ask your end user how they triggered that process?
Children
No Data