I have a assignees column in task portal report which may have multiple values.

I have a assignees column in task portal report which may have multiple values. When I convert it to a sail report, get an exception. I tried to convert the assignees into a text by using joinarray(doforeach(rule!getDisplayNameForUserOrGroup, tp!assignees), ",") but it was not working. Any idea?

at function a!gridField [line 28]: A grid component [label=“”] has an invalid value for “totalCount”. “totalCount” must not be null or less than the number of items in any of the “data” arrays, but “totalCount” was 1 and the largest column data array had 2 items. (APNX-1-4218-025)

OriginalPostID-188719

OriginalPostID-188719

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hi sikhivahans, forget to mention, I was doing the format stuff in the portal report data definition. It throws exceptions as I mentioned in the question if I didn't do anything when convert it to sail report. It seems the assignees have to be formatted as a text before converting to sail report. I am having issues when formatting these assignees. The functions are not working right now. One weird thing I found is, length(tp!assignees) returns null but count(tp!assignees) returns 2. The tp!assignees do contain two groups.
  • hi sikhivahans, forget to mention, I was doing the format stuff in the portal report data definition. It throws exceptions as I mentioned in the question if I didn't do anything when convert it to sail report. It seems the assignees have to be formatted as a text before converting to sail report. I am having issues when formatting these assignees. The functions are not working right now. One weird thing I found is, length(tp!assignees) returns null but count(tp!assignees) returns 2. The tp!assignees do contain two groups.
Children
No Data