Lets say I want to create a Site for a user that will focus on deleting outdated

Lets say I want to create a Site for a user that will focus on deleting outdated employees records from the database. I will create an interface with an editable grid and in the last column I will allow the user to delete a row with an icon. The data for the grid would come from my Employee table. This interface will have a few rule inputs (deletedIds, Employees, cancel, submit, etc.) To create a Site, I need to create a TASK REPORT and assign it an INTERFACE. However, this interface has many rule inputs. If I were to have it as an ACTION, I would have needed to create a start form to pass the data. How would I go ahead and accomplish this to create a Site with this interface containing rule inputs?

OriginalPostID-189220

OriginalPostID-189220

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Tom. Right now I have no requirements. I am just trying to learn Site. The four rule inputs I mention on the description above are deletedIds, Employees, cancel and submit. In this case, I need these four rule inputs so that I can access them in the process flow. How would I be able to accomplish both things: leave my rule inputs to access them in the process flow AND be able to create a Site with that interface that contains rule inputs
  • @Tom. Right now I have no requirements. I am just trying to learn Site. The four rule inputs I mention on the description above are deletedIds, Employees, cancel and submit. In this case, I need these four rule inputs so that I can access them in the process flow. How would I be able to accomplish both things: leave my rule inputs to access them in the process flow AND be able to create a Site with that interface that contains rule inputs
Children
No Data