When I'm trying to analyze performance logs and notice there are com.appianc

When I'm trying to analyze performance logs and notice there are com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.WebServiceActivity2 and com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.WebServiceActivity3 in the smartservice details log, just curious what are the difference between these two, are they different versions of API used by for WSCall Node?

Thanks,
Ping

OriginalPostID-191294

OriginalPostID-191294

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I looked at the source code for both classes. WebServiceActivity2 seems to be concerned with getting and validating authentication for the web service (username, password, domain, etc).

WebServiceActivity3 looks like it is handling the actual connection details, such as WSDL URL, endpoint, service, operation, etc.

It looks like they are both part of the overall process for connecting to a web service.
  • I looked at the source code for both classes. WebServiceActivity2 seems to be concerned with getting and validating authentication for the web service (username, password, domain, etc).

WebServiceActivity3 looks like it is handling the actual connection details, such as WSDL URL, endpoint, service, operation, etc.

It looks like they are both part of the overall process for connecting to a web service.
Children
No Data