Lets say I have a table name that exists in my database and I store it on a loca

Lets say I have a table name that exists in my database and I store it on a local variable. Is there any way to associate that table with its already created CDT?

OriginalPostID-192431

OriginalPostID-192431

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Not through expressions no. Although if you're returning meta data such as table names you might as well store the cdt name in your database somewhere. I can't think of a practical way to use this though... you're the king of ill-fitting requirements! ;-) Your requirements sound like you're keeping much of the system logic in the database such as validations etc. I've done this before with Appian and ended up with a web service layer with all the intelligence and a very empty Appian solution - not a great fit.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Not through expressions no. Although if you're returning meta data such as table names you might as well store the cdt name in your database somewhere. I can't think of a practical way to use this though... you're the king of ill-fitting requirements! ;-) Your requirements sound like you're keeping much of the system logic in the database such as validations etc. I've done this before with Appian and ended up with a web service layer with all the intelligence and a very empty Appian solution - not a great fit.
Children
No Data