Loading process model is really slow, I tried deleting all active process and re

Loading process model is really slow, I tried deleting all active process and restarted the box too, but dint help, please do let me know if something I can do to increase the performance.

OriginalPostID-192814

OriginalPostID-192814

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • To improve performance you will first need to identify what is causing the performance problem. Cleaning up unused processes and old versions of process models can help reduce memory usage. Apart from that, what are you seeing? High CPU? High memory? Is the resource usage by the engines or the app server? One helpful thing to look at will be what is running at the environment, eg things like custom plugins, new app deployments, or functions/smart services that load or process large datasets.
  • To improve performance you will first need to identify what is causing the performance problem. Cleaning up unused processes and old versions of process models can help reduce memory usage. Apart from that, what are you seeing? High CPU? High memory? Is the resource usage by the engines or the app server? One helpful thing to look at will be what is running at the environment, eg things like custom plugins, new app deployments, or functions/smart services that load or process large datasets.
Children
No Data