Hi I have a scenario wherein, a Process model is exposed as a web ser

Hi

I have a scenario wherein, a Process model is exposed as a web service which I am calling from Call Web Service node from another Process model, which is acting as the main process model. In the 1st process model if I insert data using Query Database or Write to Data Store Entity node then data gets inserted in the table. Now in the main process model if again I use query database to fetch the same values that got inserted in the previous step, then I don't get an instant response; the response is received after a short gap of time. I am not able to figure out why this delay is happening and what is the possible solution for this.

OriginalPostID-193920

OriginalPostID-193920

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes I agree with @narasimhaaditya. Since the webservice just invokes the process and the flow will continue forward, try setting scheduling to run the Query DB service node after some gap allowing the data store entity service to write values to DB which is in webservice.Just check if its working, may be it will retrive fast once we query after writing to Db before trying to do so....not sure what will happen, can give a try
  • Yes I agree with @narasimhaaditya. Since the webservice just invokes the process and the flow will continue forward, try setting scheduling to run the Query DB service node after some gap allowing the data store entity service to write values to DB which is in webservice.Just check if its working, may be it will retrive fast once we query after writing to Db before trying to do so....not sure what will happen, can give a try
Children
No Data