I am trying to tag a Record to a News post. I have used a record constant and a

I am trying to tag a Record to a News post. I have used a record constant and a id field for identifier. This is the expression I used "=a!toRecordIdentifier(cons!PCT_RECORDTYPE_PVA,pv!newPVA.id)". I have already made sure that id is passing correctly and also tested the rule in expression editor. It is working fine there but I don't see any record tags attached to New Post this node is created. Has any one encountered this issue before? Or Do any of know a way to correct this?

OriginalPostID-193994

OriginalPostID-193994

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @tanmayareddy Would you please be able to let us know if you are experiencing this behaviour with basic user?

To the best of my knowledge, the record tagged to news event can't be visible if the user lacks security to Record. I guess you should be able to confirm this behaviour if you as a system administrator, is able to see record tag associated with the news event.

Else I would like to suggest to cast the value of identifier that is being passed as argument and this should resolve the issue for sure shot as per my knowledge.
  • @tanmayareddy Would you please be able to let us know if you are experiencing this behaviour with basic user?

To the best of my knowledge, the record tagged to news event can't be visible if the user lacks security to Record. I guess you should be able to confirm this behaviour if you as a system administrator, is able to see record tag associated with the news event.

Else I would like to suggest to cast the value of identifier that is being passed as argument and this should resolve the issue for sure shot as per my knowledge.
Children
No Data