I am trying to tag a Record to a News post. I have used a record constant and a

I am trying to tag a Record to a News post. I have used a record constant and a id field for identifier. This is the expression I used "=a!toRecordIdentifier(cons!PCT_RECORDTYPE_PVA,pv!newPVA.id)". I have already made sure that id is passing correctly and also tested the rule in expression editor. It is working fine there but I don't see any record tags attached to New Post this node is created. Has any one encountered this issue before? Or Do any of know a way to correct this?

OriginalPostID-193994

OriginalPostID-193994

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'm not sure if this is the same issue you are having (are you on Appian 16.1?), but basically just go into the Record Type Designer for the recordtype you are trying to create the tag for, and go down to the section labeled "Record View Details". Make sure you have a value set for the "Record Title" field. If you don't have anything set here, then the Record Tag gets created but isn't able to be displayed on the News Feed because it has no label. Hope that helps.
    Certified Lead Developer
    I'm not sure if this is the same issue you are having (are you on Appian 16.1?), but basically just go into the Record Type Designer for the recordtype you are trying to create the tag for, and go down to the section labeled "Record View Details". Make sure you have a value set for the "Record Title" field. If you don't have anything set here, then the Record Tag gets created but isn't able to be displayed on the News Feed because it has no label. Hope that helps.
Children
No Data