In searching for a solution I came across a similar issue however I felt it best

In searching for a solution I came across a similar issue however I felt it best to post this under technical questions.
This is the error upon importing a datatype: datatype {serivces.company.net/}GetCopyCollectionKey$anonymous "{devservices.company.net/}GetKey$anonymous": An error occurred while creating datatype [uuid={http://devservices.company.net/}GetKey$anonymous]: An error occurred while importing the XSD. No types have been imported. Details: Type Error: Qualified name not unique or temporary - {devservices.company.net/}GetKey$anonymous (APNX-1-4050-000) (APNX-1-4071-007)
I have a fresh build of v6.5.3, yet when I try to import just a single datatype I get the same error. The only thing that is different is that I have inspected some large applications but not imported anything. I did discover some temporary import packages that the system was unable to delete, which I manually deleted, however I do not think this is ...

OriginalPostID-65704

OriginalPostID-65704

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data