Hello, I'm getting an error in a SAIL form, integrated in a subpr

Hello,

I'm getting an error in a SAIL form, integrated in a subprocess of a "main" process. When the user leaves the form, it gets stored as a task. When the user comes back to the task, when filling a textField, he gets this error:

Expression evaluation error at function a!taskui_taskRejectionReassignment: Could not find variable 'ui!showRejectModal'

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks,

OriginalPostID-194594

OriginalPostID-194594

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I would like to disagree with the above comment. To the best of my knowledge, parts of error messages such as a!taskui_taskRejectionReassignment, ui!showRejectModal etc are the hidden objects being used by Appian for various purposes for handling the features in SAIL architecture.

And those object names can be seen at times in the error messages when our implementations goes wrong.

As per my knowledge, there isn't any specific reason for those errors. The source could be from anywhere. For instance, it could be because of a problem with using the in-existent field in the CDT for saving the component of a text component. In my case I have seen a similar error message displaying the internal object names when the implementation making use of a!applyComponents() has gone wrong.

AFAIK, these kind of errors can be resolved only after analyzing the interface carefully from all aspects.
  • I would like to disagree with the above comment. To the best of my knowledge, parts of error messages such as a!taskui_taskRejectionReassignment, ui!showRejectModal etc are the hidden objects being used by Appian for various purposes for handling the features in SAIL architecture.

And those object names can be seen at times in the error messages when our implementations goes wrong.

As per my knowledge, there isn't any specific reason for those errors. The source could be from anywhere. For instance, it could be because of a problem with using the in-existent field in the CDT for saving the component of a text component. In my case I have seen a similar error message displaying the internal object names when the implementation making use of a!applyComponents() has gone wrong.

AFAIK, these kind of errors can be resolved only after analyzing the interface carefully from all aspects.
Children
No Data