I'm trying to work with a process backed record and create either a feed or

I'm trying to work with a process backed record and create either a feed or grid view of a CDT list.
Every time I try and de-reference the CDT it seems to treat it like a list of text rather than the actual CDT type.

If I want to return a child property from the first element in the list using the formula
if(rule!APN_isEmpty(rf!accessUserList),"None",rf!accessUserList[1].accessUser)

I get the error:

Expression evaluation error : A grid layout column [label=“Label”] has an invalid value for “component”. The component in row 1 encountered the following error: Expression evaluation error : Invalid index: Cannot index property 'accessUser' of type Text into type Text

OriginalPostID-194705

OriginalPostID-194705

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @jarrods Would you please be able to let us know how your CDT(that is, source of the Record Type) looks like by attaching the XSD definition or the picture of its definition(could be captured while trying to import the XSD)? Also would you please be able to let us know how you would like to access the fields and represent them in the interface?

Just in case, if you didn't try casting, did you try casting the data to the desired data type?
  • @jarrods Would you please be able to let us know how your CDT(that is, source of the Record Type) looks like by attaching the XSD definition or the picture of its definition(could be captured while trying to import the XSD)? Also would you please be able to let us know how you would like to access the fields and represent them in the interface?

Just in case, if you didn't try casting, did you try casting the data to the desired data type?
Children
No Data