I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am

I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am curious how that could be achieve for our environment. Also, I would like to know whether I can monitor any Tempo Report, or Record similarly.
Any pointer on this would be helpful.
(We are on 7.11 Cloud)
Thanks.
Akshar

OriginalPostID-196493

OriginalPostID-196493

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Akshar, you can get the login details from login_audit.csv is a csv file where each login is tracked Its is a system log and is located under /logs directory on the server where Appian is installed. please take a look at this file, after reading the information from the file you will be able to filter on the dates and also join with your Appian user and roles information to determine and send out respective emails.
  • @Akshar, you can get the login details from login_audit.csv is a csv file where each login is tracked Its is a system log and is located under /logs directory on the server where Appian is installed. please take a look at this file, after reading the information from the file you will be able to filter on the dates and also join with your Appian user and roles information to determine and send out respective emails.
Children
No Data