I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am

I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am curious how that could be achieve for our environment. Also, I would like to know whether I can monitor any Tempo Report, or Record similarly.
Any pointer on this would be helpful.
(We are on 7.11 Cloud)
Thanks.
Akshar

OriginalPostID-196493

OriginalPostID-196493

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I doubt if it's only based on the login activity. In addition to the login activity, it could be also based on the participation by an user in the news feed entries. Just in case, if user's participation information is also considered, it can be queried by interacting with the tables related to news feed in the primary data source (that is make use of query database smart service and native sql query) but I am not sure how Appian does this, as querying the primary datasource isn't a good idea.
  • I doubt if it's only based on the login activity. In addition to the login activity, it could be also based on the participation by an user in the news feed entries. Just in case, if user's participation information is also considered, it can be queried by interacting with the tables related to news feed in the primary data source (that is make use of query database smart service and native sql query) but I am not sure how Appian does this, as querying the primary datasource isn't a good idea.
Children
No Data