I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am

I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am curious how that could be achieve for our environment. Also, I would like to know whether I can monitor any Tempo Report, or Record similarly.
Any pointer on this would be helpful.
(We are on 7.11 Cloud)
Thanks.
Akshar

OriginalPostID-196493

OriginalPostID-196493

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sikhivans, Not sure whether this would be the approach but I would have considered like this... since the users who have logged into the environment could be obtained by getting the list from login audit file and the users available in env would be coming from distinct users of all users group. then the percentage would do...this is just my assumption...
  • @sikhivans, Not sure whether this would be the approach but I would have considered like this... since the users who have logged into the environment could be obtained by getting the list from login audit file and the users available in env would be coming from distinct users of all users group. then the percentage would do...this is just my assumption...
Children
No Data