I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am

I have seen Appian sending us the weekly event about usage of Appian Forum. I am curious how that could be achieve for our environment. Also, I would like to know whether I can monitor any Tempo Report, or Record similarly.
Any pointer on this would be helpful.
(We are on 7.11 Cloud)
Thanks.
Akshar

OriginalPostID-196493

OriginalPostID-196493

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @harshav Simply logging into forum might not be a criteria as per my knowledge and anyhow Appian has got a possibility to determine if the user has made comments or not. Especially in case of forum, active as per my idea would be the participation in the news feed entries, as this activity has got much significance.

But if it's just based on login activity, parsing csv file should do the job as discussed above.
  • @harshav Simply logging into forum might not be a criteria as per my knowledge and anyhow Appian has got a possibility to determine if the user has made comments or not. Especially in case of forum, active as per my idea would be the participation in the news feed entries, as this activity has got much significance.

But if it's just based on login activity, parsing csv file should do the job as discussed above.
Children
No Data