How can i open a link directly from an Action.

Certified Senior Developer
How can i open a link directly from an Action.

OriginalPostID-196528

OriginalPostID-196528

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @pankajk If your intention is to surface a link and navigate to target location thereafter by making use of the 'Action', then I would like to suggest you to re-consider such requirement, as the intention of Action object is completely different. An 'Action' in Appian is defined as a process model that appears as a link in the 'Actions' tab of the published Application.

So it might be worth considering the work around, for instance, you can build a start form for the process model just with a link on the interface, and without any buttons in order to prevent launching the instance.
  • @pankajk If your intention is to surface a link and navigate to target location thereafter by making use of the 'Action', then I would like to suggest you to re-consider such requirement, as the intention of Action object is completely different. An 'Action' in Appian is defined as a process model that appears as a link in the 'Actions' tab of the published Application.

So it might be worth considering the work around, for instance, you can build a start form for the process model just with a link on the interface, and without any buttons in order to prevent launching the instance.
Children
No Data