Hi, Is there a way to get the data store and data type objects associ

Hi,

Is there a way to get the data store and data type objects associated with an application? Assuming I have the application name and ID.

OriginalPostID-197126

OriginalPostID-197126

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rachelz Hi, if your requirement is to get the objects associated with the Application object, developing a plugin could be a solution. Reviewing the code in 'Get Application Groups' Shared Component at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/records/type/components/item/i8BCLGOdlMUpdGVqT-RV7oRg74uEGJO5ycR0HHF-pz1a4_u_g4GxR-w6CWqzqXW1A/view/summary gives you a good kick start as per my knowledge. Because in this shared component gets the 'Group' type objects associated with Application object, and you might give a try to obtain a new type(Data Store Entities in your case) objects associated with Application. And this way always fetches you the objects dynamically(without need to updating the expression rule as specified in above comments), given an application id.

Further I can also confirm that there isn't OOTB or shared component to fulfill your requirement as per my knowledge. But I would personally prefer to do something like as suggested by @stefanh.
  • @rachelz Hi, if your requirement is to get the objects associated with the Application object, developing a plugin could be a solution. Reviewing the code in 'Get Application Groups' Shared Component at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/records/type/components/item/i8BCLGOdlMUpdGVqT-RV7oRg74uEGJO5ycR0HHF-pz1a4_u_g4GxR-w6CWqzqXW1A/view/summary gives you a good kick start as per my knowledge. Because in this shared component gets the 'Group' type objects associated with Application object, and you might give a try to obtain a new type(Data Store Entities in your case) objects associated with Application. And this way always fetches you the objects dynamically(without need to updating the expression rule as specified in above comments), given an application id.

Further I can also confirm that there isn't OOTB or shared component to fulfill your requirement as per my knowledge. But I would personally prefer to do something like as suggested by @stefanh.
Children
No Data