Is there a way to get all the versions of documents given a document ID , assume

Is there a way to get all the versions of documents given a document ID , assume i have a document with 3 versions , with 3rd being the latest one , i need to get all the 3 versions of documents as my response.

OriginalPostID-197302

OriginalPostID-197302

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If your intention is to download the document by surfacing the links, you could write a rule which creates a link to the specific version by making use of the document id, and this mechanism is more or less similar to the way we access the previous versions of document in portal designer interface.

If your intention is to get the document itself then afaik you may need to opt for writing a custom function as said above.
  • If your intention is to download the document by surfacing the links, you could write a rule which creates a link to the specific version by making use of the document id, and this mechanism is more or less similar to the way we access the previous versions of document in portal designer interface.

If your intention is to get the document itself then afaik you may need to opt for writing a custom function as said above.
Children
No Data