Is there a way to find out how many patches were deployed for a particular Appli

Is there a way to find out how many patches were deployed for a particular Application on various environments?

OriginalPostID-198279

OriginalPostID-198279

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If it is being deployed from single user account, then you can check for import log for the application which gets generated in 'My Import Logs' folder of 'My Private Knowledge centre' every time anything is imported. You can check when those logs for the particular application were generated to determine how many times it was imported. If you are using multiple accounts for importing the applications then you'll have to check 'My Import Logs' for all of those accounts to determine that.
  • If it is being deployed from single user account, then you can check for import log for the application which gets generated in 'My Import Logs' folder of 'My Private Knowledge centre' every time anything is imported. You can check when those logs for the particular application were generated to determine how many times it was imported. If you are using multiple accounts for importing the applications then you'll have to check 'My Import Logs' for all of those accounts to determine that.
Children
No Data