There is certain issue with the cascading of the radio button component. T

There is certain issue with the cascading of the radio button component.
The scenario which doest work is :
1) We have two SAIL components, drop down and radio button, the value of the radio button depend on the dropdown selected.
2) Radio button gets the value initially when we select the drop down field.
3) But now when we choose the radio button and than select the dropdown the radio button doesnt reflect the change.

Note: if we replace the radio button with the checkbox the changes are reflected

I have attached the code for better understanding

RadioButtonIssue.txt

OriginalPostID-199350

OriginalPostID-199350

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @nileshkumarg That seems to be a solution for me. As per my understanding, the coding looks simple and straightforward, so it doesn't need a drill down to understand the issue crept in it.

It would be worth checking the Appian version (along with the applied hotfix) you have been using and if the hotfix isn't applied, I would suggest doing so, as the 'AN-61414' and the issue you are experiencing seems identical to me.
  • @nileshkumarg That seems to be a solution for me. As per my understanding, the coding looks simple and straightforward, so it doesn't need a drill down to understand the issue crept in it.

It would be worth checking the Appian version (along with the applied hotfix) you have been using and if the hotfix isn't applied, I would suggest doing so, as the 'AN-61414' and the issue you are experiencing seems identical to me.
Children
No Data