Hi, I am trying to map a composite key from a different CDT to another one

Hi,
I am trying to map a composite key from a different CDT to another one using one unique key inside xsd. How do I do it? Two columns from one cdt form a composite pair and I have another foriegn key coming from that table which defines the relationship. I want to map this foriegn key to that parent table inside CDT. What all JPA annotations should I use to get this behavior. I tried my best looking up online and troubleshooting with various things like @EmbeddedId, @Embeddable,@XmlInverseReference(mappedBy="fk_key")....but none of them parsed through appian cdt parser. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

OriginalPostID-202003

OriginalPostID-202003

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Philb,

Due to security constraints on the project I am not able to attach the xsd but I can provide a section of the code in a genralized format where the problem is occuring....here's the section:

<xsd:element name="subCDT" nillable="true" type="tns:subCDTType">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@Id @OneToOne @Column(name="foriegn_composite_key_to_sub", columnDefinition="NUMBER(10,0)")</xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    </xsd:element>

The subCDT has two columns which pairs up to form a composite key and "foriegn_composite_key_to_sub" represents that pair....
  • Hi Philb,

Due to security constraints on the project I am not able to attach the xsd but I can provide a section of the code in a genralized format where the problem is occuring....here's the section:

<xsd:element name="subCDT" nillable="true" type="tns:subCDTType">
    <xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo source="appian.jpa">@Id @OneToOne @Column(name="foriegn_composite_key_to_sub", columnDefinition="NUMBER(10,0)")</xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
    </xsd:element>

The subCDT has two columns which pairs up to form a composite key and "foriegn_composite_key_to_sub" represents that pair....
Children
No Data