Hi everyone, I need to upgrade my Appian version 7.0 to version 7.7,

Hi everyone,

I need to upgrade my Appian version 7.0 to version 7.7, and i've been follow the installation guide for this version. The "suite.ear" and "ss.ear" were well deployed. However, I couldn't deploy the "appian-ds.xml" file. It appears "appian-ds.xml.undeployed" in the deployments folder.

These are the configuration files used, as well as the server log file:

standalone.xml

OriginalPostID-202055

OriginalPostID-202055

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm glad to see that fixed your issue. Something to keep in mind that I didn't think to tell you before of is that we are expiring support for Appian 7.7 on 31 May, 2016 (about 2 months from now).

Beyond that, for the issue you have at hand, I see the following error message:

16:42:15,435 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 213) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find engines for [metadata]

Can you attach the output of checkengine with the -d flag?
  • I'm glad to see that fixed your issue. Something to keep in mind that I didn't think to tell you before of is that we are expiring support for Appian 7.7 on 31 May, 2016 (about 2 months from now).

Beyond that, for the issue you have at hand, I see the following error message:

16:42:15,435 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 213) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find engines for [metadata]

Can you attach the output of checkengine with the -d flag?
Children
No Data