Hi, I want to archive many processes that are in the enviroment, but this p

Hi,
I want to archive many processes that are in the enviroment, but this processes are still active.
So, I should monitor every single process and click on the end event (terminate ) to complete it.
I would like to understand if it's possible to make this work in a fast way (for example with a tool where I take the process ID and then change the status).
Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-202714

OriginalPostID-202714

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @jurim To be more specific to your question, first of all you may try activating the desired node(end event) node using 'Start All Nodes' smart service from 'Process Upgrade Smart Services'. To the best of my knowledge, this automates the way which you have mentioned in your problem statement that you are doing manually and off course, it changes the status as well. One of the inputs to it is the process ids, which you may obtain using the a!queryProcessAnalytics(on or above 7.8) or getportalreportdatasubset or Execute Process Report smart service(below 7.8).

When it comes to archiving, it depends on the scenario. Let's say you have set the archiving settings on the process model already and it's as desired by you. Or let's say the archiving is set in such a way that process will be archived as soon as it terminates. In this case you DON'T need to archive the process explicitly. Else opt for Shared Components as said by others in order to archive explicitly.
  • @jurim To be more specific to your question, first of all you may try activating the desired node(end event) node using 'Start All Nodes' smart service from 'Process Upgrade Smart Services'. To the best of my knowledge, this automates the way which you have mentioned in your problem statement that you are doing manually and off course, it changes the status as well. One of the inputs to it is the process ids, which you may obtain using the a!queryProcessAnalytics(on or above 7.8) or getportalreportdatasubset or Execute Process Report smart service(below 7.8).

When it comes to archiving, it depends on the scenario. Let's say you have set the archiving settings on the process model already and it's as desired by you. Or let's say the archiving is set in such a way that process will be archived as soon as it terminates. In this case you DON'T need to archive the process explicitly. Else opt for Shared Components as said by others in order to archive explicitly.
Children
No Data