Hi everyone. I've been upgrade version 7.7 into 16.1, and before

Hi everyone.

I've been upgrade version 7.7 into 16.1, and before that I've been install version 16.1 successfully. When migrating engines and data to the new version and run JBoss i got some errors, specially with schema migration (something like ORA: name is already exists). To solve this, I've been comment some lines in "db-changelog-master" xml file and problem solved apparently. But another erros appears! I attached here the "server.log" file. Just for information: "APN" is the name of my DB object migrated through full import Oracle command.

Thanks in advance,

server.log

OriginalPostID-203534

OriginalPostID-203534

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The relevant error appears to be:

09:34:02,552 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: An unexpected error occurred while trying to initialize and validate the Appian data source.
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type in APN.FILTER for column value_expr. Found: varchar2, expected: clob

Can you confirm that this is the same primary database that was in use in the previous version?
  • The relevant error appears to be:

09:34:02,552 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/suite]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.appiancorp.common.config.ConfigurationLoader: com.appiancorp.common.config.FatalConfigurationException: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: An unexpected error occurred while trying to initialize and validate the Appian data source.
    Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type in APN.FILTER for column value_expr. Found: varchar2, expected: clob

Can you confirm that this is the same primary database that was in use in the previous version?
Children
No Data