I am using a shared component "DOCX From Dynamic Template" in a proces

I am using a shared component "DOCX From Dynamic Template" in a process model to generate a dynamic document with given template. It works fine for a normal word content but when I use given template (docx- which contains tables and check-box), I am receiving an ErrorMessage - "InputStream is not a zip."
Any idea how to handle this?
Also we have to iterate set of text and table row (highlighted in attached file - which contains check boxes as well) on basis of a integer field value (min. 1 & max.15) . Any suggestion please?

template1.docx

OriginalPostID-206251

OriginalPostID-206251

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Can you provide the whole stack trace of the error to see in what line the code is failing?

2. Also make sure you have the latest version forum.appian.com/.../Advanced Document Templating

3. It worked fine for me. Can you try using this as the Xml Data Model. I think the issue is being introduced by your Xml Data Model:

="<project> <name>This is a simple placeholder</name> <developer name='John' lastEmail='Smith' mail='smith@email' day='10-10-2014' /> <developer name='Frank' lastEmail='Brown' mail='frank@email' day='10-10-2014' /></project>"

4. If that doesn't work:
    ---> Stop the application server
    ---> Delete server.log
    ---> Start JBoss
    ----> Reproduie
    ----> Attach the log so I can see if all encoding JVM arguments are properly set and pointing to UTF8
  • 1. Can you provide the whole stack trace of the error to see in what line the code is failing?

2. Also make sure you have the latest version forum.appian.com/.../Advanced Document Templating

3. It worked fine for me. Can you try using this as the Xml Data Model. I think the issue is being introduced by your Xml Data Model:

="<project> <name>This is a simple placeholder</name> <developer name='John' lastEmail='Smith' mail='smith@email' day='10-10-2014' /> <developer name='Frank' lastEmail='Brown' mail='frank@email' day='10-10-2014' /></project>"

4. If that doesn't work:
    ---> Stop the application server
    ---> Delete server.log
    ---> Start JBoss
    ----> Reproduie
    ----> Attach the log so I can see if all encoding JVM arguments are properly set and pointing to UTF8
Children
No Data