Hi, I am using sorttextarray(pv!test, false) to sort a list of text

Hi,

I am using sorttextarray(pv!test, false) to sort a list of text array(username ie Frist name+ " "+Lastname), its not sorting text if it has a "." or just first name in the string is there anyway to fix this?, please do find the screenshot for the same below.

OriginalPostID-207497

OriginalPostID-207497

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sathisht Can you configure the attributes of Dropdown as follows and test once again:

Display Label: sort(pv!test)
    Value: sort(pv!test)

I am assuming that pv!test holds {"Tammy Page","Teresa Croce","kalpana.mayuluri","Thane S Thurmond","Thomas Zebovitz","Tina M Walker","VANAND","Vanee Komolprasert","Vivian M Gilliam","WTROTTER","Weifeng Li","kalpana.mayuluri","Ischlappal","sathish.thulukanam"} and tested the usecase on the same assumption in portal form of 16.1.

That worked fine for me and the output was exactly as mentioned above by me. Still if this doesn't work, it would be good if you can attach a screenshot of Dropdown configuration in your form.
  • @sathisht Can you configure the attributes of Dropdown as follows and test once again:

Display Label: sort(pv!test)
    Value: sort(pv!test)

I am assuming that pv!test holds {"Tammy Page","Teresa Croce","kalpana.mayuluri","Thane S Thurmond","Thomas Zebovitz","Tina M Walker","VANAND","Vanee Komolprasert","Vivian M Gilliam","WTROTTER","Weifeng Li","kalpana.mayuluri","Ischlappal","sathish.thulukanam"} and tested the usecase on the same assumption in portal form of 16.1.

That worked fine for me and the output was exactly as mentioned above by me. Still if this doesn't work, it would be good if you can attach a screenshot of Dropdown configuration in your form.
Children
No Data