I am trying to page an inline editable grid but looks like the paging is not wor

I am trying to page an inline editable grid but looks like the paging is not working in the grid. Can anyone suggest me anything that can help me making the paging work?

Source code attached..

Thanks,
Varnika

inline_editable_grid_code.txt

OriginalPostID-208835

OriginalPostID-208835

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @varnikam I would generally prefer to what @philb has specified above and will try to educate the user about the same.

It might sound crazy, but we can create a implementation (set of reusable rules) that paginates the editable grid. But this consumes good amount of time as this rule needs to be generic and reusable and we should further bear in mind that we need to compromise in few areas(I have come across few problems as specified at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/entry/e-174791 when I tried this implementation some time ago) in order to implement a rule that provides pagination but also acts as a reusable rule. The only problem that lies with this implementation is, the code which we write for pagination or reusability puts some burden which ultimately makes the interface render slightly(or heavily depending on the quality of code) slower.
  • @varnikam I would generally prefer to what @philb has specified above and will try to educate the user about the same.

It might sound crazy, but we can create a implementation (set of reusable rules) that paginates the editable grid. But this consumes good amount of time as this rule needs to be generic and reusable and we should further bear in mind that we need to compromise in few areas(I have come across few problems as specified at https://forum.appian.com/suite/tempo/entry/e-174791 when I tried this implementation some time ago) in order to implement a rule that provides pagination but also acts as a reusable rule. The only problem that lies with this implementation is, the code which we write for pagination or reusability puts some burden which ultimately makes the interface render slightly(or heavily depending on the quality of code) slower.
Children
No Data