Manually restarted a task and when process completed does not return to parent p

Manually restarted a task and when process completed does not return to parent process.

How do I get it to continue back to the parent process? I have many PV's that I capture as output in the parent process, so I can not just start the next node in the parent process.

OriginalPostID-209969

OriginalPostID-209969

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok. Let me see if I understand this.

Monitoring/editing an in-flight process, adding a terminate node for a process that has been restarted will allow it continue back to the parent calling process. I'm slightly confused. Doesn't terminate event kill (end) the entire process including the parent chains? Unless my understanding is wrong, why the different treatment of terminate event?
  • Ok. Let me see if I understand this.

Monitoring/editing an in-flight process, adding a terminate node for a process that has been restarted will allow it continue back to the parent calling process. I'm slightly confused. Doesn't terminate event kill (end) the entire process including the parent chains? Unless my understanding is wrong, why the different treatment of terminate event?
Children
No Data