Manually restarted a task and when process completed does not return to parent p

Manually restarted a task and when process completed does not return to parent process.

How do I get it to continue back to the parent process? I have many PV's that I capture as output in the parent process, so I can not just start the next node in the parent process.

OriginalPostID-209969

OriginalPostID-209969

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    The termintae event will only end the current process and any child sub-processes that have been started synchronously. It will not have any affect on the parent process that started it.
    I think you can also cancel the previous instance of the node (that I assume error'd) before restarting it, this should also allow the chain to return back to the parent.
    Certified Lead Developer
    The termintae event will only end the current process and any child sub-processes that have been started synchronously. It will not have any affect on the parent process that started it.
    I think you can also cancel the previous instance of the node (that I assume error'd) before restarting it, this should also allow the chain to return back to the parent.
Children
No Data