Hello, My Question is related to dynamic section creation. I have my

Hello,

My Question is related to dynamic section creation. I have my sections created based on user enters the data. So let say for One department if client has entered data for 5 sections, I want to display them just like 3 sections in firstcolumncontent and rest 2 in secondcolumncontent. So the section creation is totally dynamic and based on data entered by users.

While saving the data into database, I am also saving sectionorder (like 1,2,3..), now how I can write a code so I can have my sections distributed in first and secondcolumncontent?

Just a thought : totalcount(all sections)/2, if result is 0 data can be distributed to both columns and if result is odd, the other way around, but I am not sure how I can do that.

Any help/hint regarding this would be appreciated.

Attached mockup screenshot of sections entered by user.

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-211061

OriginalPostID-211061

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • What are the different SAIL components you are planning to display? Are they all text or simple components? As it also depends on type of components and amount data you want to display. for e.g. paging grid will require more amount of screen space,etc. You might be able to use mod(numberofsections,2) and enumerate() function to get the section numbers to be displayed in columns. Logic will completely depend on metrics you choose to display the data.
  • What are the different SAIL components you are planning to display? Are they all text or simple components? As it also depends on type of components and amount data you want to display. for e.g. paging grid will require more amount of screen space,etc. You might be able to use mod(numberofsections,2) and enumerate() function to get the section numbers to be displayed in columns. Logic will completely depend on metrics you choose to display the data.
Children
No Data