Catch exception when document has been removed from Knowledge Center

Hi All,

I want to check the document nullability if it is not available in KC. For ex. If I upload one document with id [Document:203206] and somehow its been removed. Now if I tries to get the document through process it will throw an error.

Kindly suggest the best way to handle this situation.

Thanks in Advance !

OriginalPostID-211329

OriginalPostID-211329

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ajayp Added to the above suggestions, I would like to suggest to clean-up the references. That is, for instance, if you delete a document object from the designer or from the SAIL Forms in the User Interface, it would be good to clean up the references (for instance, document id in tables) post deletion of the document object. That way you may avoid the usage of plugin as well at times.
  • @ajayp Added to the above suggestions, I would like to suggest to clean-up the references. That is, for instance, if you delete a document object from the designer or from the SAIL Forms in the User Interface, it would be good to clean up the references (for instance, document id in tables) post deletion of the document object. That way you may avoid the usage of plugin as well at times.
Children
No Data