Hi All, We are running a series of Query Databases, where in which the exec

Hi All,
We are running a series of Query Databases, where in which the execution time for each query DB node is taking nearly 0.6 to 0.8 seconds. we have almost 7 query DBs to be written in a Process model and altogether it is giving the Output for us in 6 seconds. Still there is a need for us to optimize the Time, and also note that, there is no point in running the DB nodes parallel as there are interlinked.
Can someone explain us like what exactly is happening at the backend when a DB call is made from Appian using Query DB smart service. and what will happen if we are doing with Query Entity.(we are using both).

OriginalPostID-211733

OriginalPostID-211733

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for the input philb, May be I am not that much accurate in explaining the question, Let me put it in this way, I want to know what exactly is running in the backend in Appian, when I run the script ( Like the moment I execute the DB node and the data is fetched back to Appian what is going in the backend ), what is going on, not what is going on in the DB . Any inputs please.
  • Thanks for the input philb, May be I am not that much accurate in explaining the question, Let me put it in this way, I want to know what exactly is running in the backend in Appian, when I run the script ( Like the moment I execute the DB node and the data is fetched back to Appian what is going in the backend ), what is going on, not what is going on in the DB . Any inputs please.
Children
No Data