Hello, I have my scenario in below steps: > I am member

Hello,

I have my scenario in below steps:

> I am member of one group let say "TaskRun" user group
> Now One task is assigned to "TaskRun" group
> I am picking that task and accepting it
> My aim is to complete that task within 2 days
> In the meantime, someone removes me from "TaskRun" group
> Next time when I am trying to access the task, I am getting "You are not the owner of this task" or similar kind of error

When I am accepting the task, assignee should be my group in place of "TaskRun". So if anyone have any suggestion or faced similar issue before, can you please guide me from here? Let me know for any followup questions.

Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-212924

OriginalPostID-212924

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thank you all for reverting back on this issue. Appreciated.

@chetany, thanks for describing but when we tried, we found that when user is removed from group, tp!owner still shows that user name and it doesn't go out blank.

Adding preliminary task could be one of way but we have very complex workflow designed which doesn't allow any additional step (or additional click) which can overhead for users.

It seems that tp!assignee is having higher precedence than tp!owner, any way to do something here or any other suggestions?

Thanks!

• Thank you all for reverting back on this issue. Appreciated.

@chetany, thanks for describing but when we tried, we found that when user is removed from group, tp!owner still shows that user name and it doesn't go out blank.

Adding preliminary task could be one of way but we have very complex workflow designed which doesn't allow any additional step (or additional click) which can overhead for users.

It seems that tp!assignee is having higher precedence than tp!owner, any way to do something here or any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Children
No Data