We have a situation where a user (Who use to be a System Administrator, but is n

We have a situation where a user (Who use to be a System Administrator, but is now a Basic User) is still receiving Appian process error notifications. The Alert Group is set to default which I believe should be going to System Administrators only.
The users groups are not Process Administrators for the process. She is only in Viewer roles for the process.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

OriginalPostID-213057

OriginalPostID-213057

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @benjamin- As per my knowledge when a user is created with role of system administrator, it is added to various groups like Process administrator, designers, etc.
    Now when you change the user role to basic user Appian does not remove that user from those groups and hence user can perform actions or receive alerts. When you change user role make sure you remove that user from above mentioned groups. I hope this will resolve your issue.
  • @benjamin- As per my knowledge when a user is created with role of system administrator, it is added to various groups like Process administrator, designers, etc.
    Now when you change the user role to basic user Appian does not remove that user from those groups and hence user can perform actions or receive alerts. When you change user role make sure you remove that user from above mentioned groups. I hope this will resolve your issue.
Children
No Data