Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process r

Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process report, and I am having a column of ID, which is the same variable in all the sub processes and the mail processes as well. Now in Dev, this is having all the IDs, and after moving to Prod the value of this is not getting populated, due to which I am not able to apply a condition with COlumn ID= ID value, and My process is failing, I went into that instance and I can see the data is available in the PV. pv!CDT.ID is the pv name.
Can anybody tell me how to figure out this problem

Thanks In advance!!!

OriginalPostID-213114

OriginalPostID-213114

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @harshav Hi, as a part of brain storming, it would be good to have answers for the following questions:

If data isn't present in report:
    1. How is 'Allow data from this sub-process to be included in reports on the parent process model' configured on sub-process nodes?
    2. How is 'Variable is hidden from parent processes and reports' configured for PVs?
    3. Is the variable name same across all the processes?

If data is present in report:
    1. Is the functionality being executed under basic user privileges? If so, does the basic user hold privileges to the processes that were present in the report?
    2. Did you analyse the data present in the report and are you sure that there would be an outcome?

To the best of my knowledge, the quickest way to debug is to use a!queryprocessAnalytics()/fn!getportalreportdatasubset()(If a version prior to Appian 7.8 is used) and apply the filter settings same as in Execute Process Report. Debugging this way and a few permutations/combinations thereafter will help you identifying the issue as per my knowledge.
  • @harshav Hi, as a part of brain storming, it would be good to have answers for the following questions:

If data isn't present in report:
    1. How is 'Allow data from this sub-process to be included in reports on the parent process model' configured on sub-process nodes?
    2. How is 'Variable is hidden from parent processes and reports' configured for PVs?
    3. Is the variable name same across all the processes?

If data is present in report:
    1. Is the functionality being executed under basic user privileges? If so, does the basic user hold privileges to the processes that were present in the report?
    2. Did you analyse the data present in the report and are you sure that there would be an outcome?

To the best of my knowledge, the quickest way to debug is to use a!queryprocessAnalytics()/fn!getportalreportdatasubset()(If a version prior to Appian 7.8 is used) and apply the filter settings same as in Execute Process Report. Debugging this way and a few permutations/combinations thereafter will help you identifying the issue as per my knowledge.
Children
No Data