Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process r

Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process report, and I am having a column of ID, which is the same variable in all the sub processes and the mail processes as well. Now in Dev, this is having all the IDs, and after moving to Prod the value of this is not getting populated, due to which I am not able to apply a condition with COlumn ID= ID value, and My process is failing, I went into that instance and I can see the data is available in the PV. pv!CDT.ID is the pv name.
Can anybody tell me how to figure out this problem

Thanks In advance!!!

OriginalPostID-213114

OriginalPostID-213114

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thank you sikhivahans for the detailed Inputs,
    I have checked the following things 1. In all the sub processes it is configured.
    2.Variable is not hidden
    3.The variable Name ID is same in all the processes.
    4.I am running the Report as Run as administrator
    5.Data is present in Main model and the sub processes, but it is not reflecting in the Report.
    If I use the getportaldatasubset also I will get the same data which is there in report right, I need to have that data in report so that I can use the output for some other purposes.
  • Thank you sikhivahans for the detailed Inputs,
    I have checked the following things 1. In all the sub processes it is configured.
    2.Variable is not hidden
    3.The variable Name ID is same in all the processes.
    4.I am running the Report as Run as administrator
    5.Data is present in Main model and the sub processes, but it is not reflecting in the Report.
    If I use the getportaldatasubset also I will get the same data which is there in report right, I need to have that data in report so that I can use the output for some other purposes.
Children
No Data