Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process r

Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process report, and I am having a column of ID, which is the same variable in all the sub processes and the mail processes as well. Now in Dev, this is having all the IDs, and after moving to Prod the value of this is not getting populated, due to which I am not able to apply a condition with COlumn ID= ID value, and My process is failing, I went into that instance and I can see the data is available in the PV. pv!CDT.ID is the pv name.
Can anybody tell me how to figure out this problem

Thanks In advance!!!

OriginalPostID-213114

OriginalPostID-213114

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for the inputs sikhivahans, But I tried in this way please let me know will this effect any where,
    In Report context, I gave a Main Process model which doesnt have any tasks, and made a radio button to Yes for including the subprocesses, Now I changed that to adding all the sub processes, in the report context and made the radio button to No. Now all the IDs are getting populated.
    And my CDT value is single so cdt[1].id will not work .
    Please let me know if I can do like this.
  • Thanks for the inputs sikhivahans, But I tried in this way please let me know will this effect any where,
    In Report context, I gave a Main Process model which doesnt have any tasks, and made a radio button to Yes for including the subprocesses, Now I changed that to adding all the sub processes, in the report context and made the radio button to No. Now all the IDs are getting populated.
    And my CDT value is single so cdt[1].id will not work .
    Please let me know if I can do like this.
Children
No Data