Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process r

Hi All, I am facing a very strange problem, where I am using a Execute Process report, and I am having a column of ID, which is the same variable in all the sub processes and the mail processes as well. Now in Dev, this is having all the IDs, and after moving to Prod the value of this is not getting populated, due to which I am not able to apply a condition with COlumn ID= ID value, and My process is failing, I went into that instance and I can see the data is available in the PV. pv!CDT.ID is the pv name.
Can anybody tell me how to figure out this problem

Thanks In advance!!!

OriginalPostID-213114

OriginalPostID-213114

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @harshav No worries. You may do so but I am sure that you are aware of the behavior of 'Include data from sub-processes' setting. So, as long as the results are yielded as desired, you may proceed. And re cdt[1].id, that's fine, I just wanted to check a possibility of the multiple type of the variable.

Re the effects of configuration, I would suggest checking the other dependent functionalities on the corresponding Portal Report object. If there are any, I would suggest mentioning them at a very high level so that myself or community can come up with some inputs.

Earlier in this post, you said that the report is working fine in Dev but is not able to do well in Prod. I would suggest investigating the root cause and draw a conclusion by analysing the deployed application's contents (as there may be a chance that the intended objects aren't moved while deployment) or the pattern among the process instances (that is, why the instances in the Prod aren't able to show up the value when the instances in Dev are capable of doing so. For instance, 'Allow data from this sub-process to be included in reports on the parent process model' might haven't been checked initially and is updated in the recent versions.).
  • @harshav No worries. You may do so but I am sure that you are aware of the behavior of 'Include data from sub-processes' setting. So, as long as the results are yielded as desired, you may proceed. And re cdt[1].id, that's fine, I just wanted to check a possibility of the multiple type of the variable.

Re the effects of configuration, I would suggest checking the other dependent functionalities on the corresponding Portal Report object. If there are any, I would suggest mentioning them at a very high level so that myself or community can come up with some inputs.

Earlier in this post, you said that the report is working fine in Dev but is not able to do well in Prod. I would suggest investigating the root cause and draw a conclusion by analysing the deployed application's contents (as there may be a chance that the intended objects aren't moved while deployment) or the pattern among the process instances (that is, why the instances in the Prod aren't able to show up the value when the instances in Dev are capable of doing so. For instance, 'Allow data from this sub-process to be included in reports on the parent process model' might haven't been checked initially and is updated in the recent versions.).
Children
No Data