Hi I am working on version 16.1. I have exposed a PM as a

Hi

I am working on version 16.1.

I have exposed a PM as a web service and called it in another PM via. "Call Web Service" Smart Service. When I publish my PM, three hidden CDTs are made with the names:
start
startResponse
start@StartProcessIFBinding$faults-1338079152

However, when I create another PM and expose it as a web service, new CDTs are not created. I have to delete these CDTs and then only new CDTs (with the same names) are created.
I would like to know isn't there a way that no matter how many PMs I expose as a web service, new CDTs are created for each published Web Service? Since I can't use CDTs created by one web service in another, as the inputs that I will be passing to each web service (PM exposed as web service) will be different.
So is there a way out?

Thanks in advance!!

OriginalPostID-215832

OriginalPostID-215832

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • These three CDTs are the same for all models published as web services when invoked within Appian. You can only call one.

If you invoke the models from outside Appian then you can call any of them, but not within Appian due to this restriction. For process-to-process communication use messages instead of web services. Web Services are for external integrations.
  • These three CDTs are the same for all models published as web services when invoked within Appian. You can only call one.

If you invoke the models from outside Appian then you can call any of them, but not within Appian due to this restriction. For process-to-process communication use messages instead of web services. Web Services are for external integrations.
Children
No Data