I have installed Appian on my PC and till the command start-suite.bat everything

I have installed Appian on my PC and till the command start-suite.bat everything seemed fine but after I run the command chekengine.bat I get status as 'FATAL' for certain instances with issues saying 'No gateway is active' .I am attaching a screenshot for the same.
Any guidance pertaining to my issue are welcome.

OriginalPostID-216662

OriginalPostID-216662

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Once the jboss is started successfully then we would get message in log like 'Started in <yyy>ms. Started <yyy> of <yyy> services'. Based on the type of installation you did, follow the corresponding documentation once again and make sure that all required configurations are done correctly. As pointed by prosenjitd there might be some configurations missing in standalone.xml.
    Follow 'ERROR' and its corresponding 'Caused By' in the log to track and debug the jboss error.
  • Once the jboss is started successfully then we would get message in log like 'Started in <yyy>ms. Started <yyy> of <yyy> services'. Based on the type of installation you did, follow the corresponding documentation once again and make sure that all required configurations are done correctly. As pointed by prosenjitd there might be some configurations missing in standalone.xml.
    Follow 'ERROR' and its corresponding 'Caused By' in the log to track and debug the jboss error.
Children
No Data