#FitNesse #JDBCSlim I am trying to install a plugin in Fit

#FitNesse
#JDBCSlim

I am trying to install a plugin in FitNesse which will facilitate Database and CSV querying,insertion and updation.

I am trying to install "jdbcslim" plugin.
          github.com/.../jdbcslim
It is a Fitnesse suggested plugin.
The installation procedure is not clear in the above and I am running into a lot of installation problems.
If any one has already installed jdbcslim for Fitnesse, please provide a simple installation procedure and a select query example.

Feel free to suggest any other better plugin for above requirement if available.

Thanks in Advance !!

OriginalPostID-217805

OriginalPostID-217805

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Install the latest FitNesse version
    Download the latest Jdbc Slim library from github.com\\six42\\jdbcslim
    define: JdbcSlimLib=jdbcslim.jar
    define: LibInstallPath=plugins\\jdbcslim\\
    classpath: plugins\\jdbcslim\\jdbcslim.jar

To access the user manual and run the examples copy all Jdbc Slim Fitnesse pages from github to FitNesseRoot\\PlugIns
    Copy from github the folder plugins\\jdbcslim\\TestDB to plugins\\jdbcslim\\TestDB in your installation

From the readme. Hope that helps with your issues. It should work after those steps are followed.
  • Install the latest FitNesse version
    Download the latest Jdbc Slim library from github.com\\six42\\jdbcslim
    define: JdbcSlimLib=jdbcslim.jar
    define: LibInstallPath=plugins\\jdbcslim\\
    classpath: plugins\\jdbcslim\\jdbcslim.jar

To access the user manual and run the examples copy all Jdbc Slim Fitnesse pages from github to FitNesseRoot\\PlugIns
    Copy from github the folder plugins\\jdbcslim\\TestDB to plugins\\jdbcslim\\TestDB in your installation

From the readme. Hope that helps with your issues. It should work after those steps are followed.
Children
No Data