Hi All, Is there any way I can update the parent process security fro

Hi All,

Is there any way I can update the parent process security from child process eg: I Have a parent process A and child process B now at runtime I have to update the parent process A security from process B without losing control B.

Is there a way to do this apart from using IFM Manager.

OriginalPostID-217817

OriginalPostID-217817

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sunnya If you are working on in-flights, IFM is the best bet as far as my knowledge is considered.

If you are still in the design phase, you may configure a rule event/message in the parent process so that when a message is received or Boolean flag is set(where the communication has to be taken care of and will be made by any process that tends to update the security) the rule event/message should be triggered in the parent process and should set the security in the corresponding process by making use of Modify Process Security smart service.
  • @sunnya If you are working on in-flights, IFM is the best bet as far as my knowledge is considered.

If you are still in the design phase, you may configure a rule event/message in the parent process so that when a message is received or Boolean flag is set(where the communication has to be taken care of and will be made by any process that tends to update the security) the rule event/message should be triggered in the parent process and should set the security in the corresponding process by making use of Modify Process Security smart service.
Children
No Data