If some existing processes are running in some other BPM tool and we want to mov

If some existing processes are running in some other BPM tool and we want to move/migrate those processes(not process instances) into Appian. The aim is to choose Appian as the new BPM Platform and to save rework, basically we want to avoid rebuilding all of those processes in Appian. Although the question is very generic but is this possible and to what extent.
Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-218979

OriginalPostID-218979

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hey Yk, I don't think that would be possible.
    Earlier, our team did a research to migrate existing process from other BPM tool to Appian, we were blocked with that only.
    In short, no solution.

But I do recommend to go with a PoC to your client of small functionality of their business and try to showcase the small amount of time take to develop the functionality.
    Appian has been named as a leader in low code development, which may be help you to showcase the capability of the platform. (www.appian.com/.../)
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hey Yk, I don't think that would be possible.
    Earlier, our team did a research to migrate existing process from other BPM tool to Appian, we were blocked with that only.
    In short, no solution.

But I do recommend to go with a PoC to your client of small functionality of their business and try to showcase the small amount of time take to develop the functionality.
    Appian has been named as a leader in low code development, which may be help you to showcase the capability of the platform. (www.appian.com/.../)
Children
No Data