Does anybody know how to add the following attribute to a CDT definition: dynami

Does anybody know how to add the following attribute to a CDT definition: dynamicInsert = true ?

OriginalPostID-222164

OriginalPostID-222164

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • My database is Microsoft SQL server and I want a column to have a default value of zero. I have read that Hibernate will pass NULL to columns that do not have a value in the INSERT or UPDATE queries. So I would like to specify in the XSD the attribute "dynamicInsert = true" so that Hibernate does not do that and thus my column will have zero as its default value. If it was a Java annotation, I would know how to do it. But in the XSD that Appian expects, I do not have a clue.
  • My database is Microsoft SQL server and I want a column to have a default value of zero. I have read that Hibernate will pass NULL to columns that do not have a value in the INSERT or UPDATE queries. So I would like to specify in the XSD the attribute "dynamicInsert = true" so that Hibernate does not do that and thus my column will have zero as its default value. If it was a Java annotation, I would know how to do it. But in the XSD that Appian expects, I do not have a clue.
Children
No Data