Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center?

Hi.

Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center so that it can be used as a CSV document and processed?

System logs do not show up in any of the accessible KCs, and HTTP File Download has not been of much help (not sure if I need to set any optional property other than the Basic Authentication).

Health Check does copy these files, but puts them in a zip file.

Thank you!

--
Adeel

OriginalPostID-222173

OriginalPostID-222173

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @adeelj Hi, as suggested by @vahluwalia, you may take a look at Login Information Parser plugin.

At the same time I would also suggest taking a look at the plugin by name 'Log Reader' present at http://bit.ly/29oIvnW(I believe this is what you have mentioned in your last comment). Advantage with this plugin is, not only the login-audit.csv file, but you can also parse any other log or csv file that you generally see in the System Logs. So we do have two functions from this plugin namely fn!readcsvlogpaging() and fn!readlogpaging() which will help you in reading the data from any file you see in the System Logs.

Here is an example of how you can read the data:

fn!readcsvlogpaging(
    csvPath: "login-audit.csv",
    startIndex: 1,
    batchSize: - 1
    )
  • @adeelj Hi, as suggested by @vahluwalia, you may take a look at Login Information Parser plugin.

At the same time I would also suggest taking a look at the plugin by name 'Log Reader' present at http://bit.ly/29oIvnW(I believe this is what you have mentioned in your last comment). Advantage with this plugin is, not only the login-audit.csv file, but you can also parse any other log or csv file that you generally see in the System Logs. So we do have two functions from this plugin namely fn!readcsvlogpaging() and fn!readlogpaging() which will help you in reading the data from any file you see in the System Logs.

Here is an example of how you can read the data:

fn!readcsvlogpaging(
    csvPath: "login-audit.csv",
    startIndex: 1,
    batchSize: - 1
    )
Children
No Data