Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center?

Hi.

Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center so that it can be used as a CSV document and processed?

System logs do not show up in any of the accessible KCs, and HTTP File Download has not been of much help (not sure if I need to set any optional property other than the Basic Authentication).

Health Check does copy these files, but puts them in a zip file.

Thank you!

--
Adeel

OriginalPostID-222173

OriginalPostID-222173

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @adeelj I can say that it's compatible, as I have been running it on 16.2 for many days and I haven't faced any issues so far. Anyway, I would suggest testing the plugin prior to making use of it in the implementations. Also take a look at the objects in Appian that came along with plugin and try avoiding them or updating them if they consist of any deprecated objects. For instance, few SAIL interfaces in the plugin makes use of SAVE operator(<<) and in this case, you may either avoid the interfaces and build your own or replace the SAVE operator with a!save() in those interfaces.
  • @adeelj I can say that it's compatible, as I have been running it on 16.2 for many days and I haven't faced any issues so far. Anyway, I would suggest testing the plugin prior to making use of it in the implementations. Also take a look at the objects in Appian that came along with plugin and try avoiding them or updating them if they consist of any deprecated objects. For instance, few SAIL interfaces in the plugin makes use of SAVE operator(<<) and in this case, you may either avoid the interfaces and build your own or replace the SAVE operator with a!save() in those interfaces.
Children
No Data