Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center?

Hi.

Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center so that it can be used as a CSV document and processed?

System logs do not show up in any of the accessible KCs, and HTTP File Download has not been of much help (not sure if I need to set any optional property other than the Basic Authentication).

Health Check does copy these files, but puts them in a zip file.

Thank you!

--
Adeel

OriginalPostID-222173

OriginalPostID-222173

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Log reader plugin is a better choice than Login Information parser. The latter can be used only for getting the login information.
    But Log reader can be used to extract data from any log files(not just login-audit.csv), even from other sub-folders in the logs directory. Besides, the plugin functions in Log Reader provide ways to filter the data, use paging info etc. So, I would suggest using Log Reader plugin.
  • Log reader plugin is a better choice than Login Information parser. The latter can be used only for getting the login information.
    But Log reader can be used to extract data from any log files(not just login-audit.csv), even from other sub-folders in the logs directory. Besides, the plugin functions in Log Reader provide ways to filter the data, use paging info etc. So, I would suggest using Log Reader plugin.
Children
No Data