Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center?

Hi.

Is there a way to copy login-audit.csv from suite/logs into a Knowledge Center so that it can be used as a CSV document and processed?

System logs do not show up in any of the accessible KCs, and HTTP File Download has not been of much help (not sure if I need to set any optional property other than the Basic Authentication).

Health Check does copy these files, but puts them in a zip file.

Thank you!

--
Adeel

OriginalPostID-222173

OriginalPostID-222173

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    @adeelj, @gayatriv55, @chetany.
    You guys got it correct.

The observation:
    The issue is with csv files.
    I have found out that 4 files from audit folder are not giving correct results.
    Now, as stated above the one of the files from preflogs is also not working.
    All the problems are with csv files only.

The Problem:
    Check out each file and note the number of header columns.
    Also, note the maximum number of columns for any given data (check for the first row in file and then last row - you will find a difference).
    You will find with each file which is not working, that the number of headers is less than number of maximum columns in a row (for the last row).
    The number of columns must have changed as part of 16.1 or 16.2 upgrade, depending upon which file you are looking at.

The possible solution:
    Note: This will require a possible an hour of downtime and I haven't tried this (going to suggest the same solution to Appian Technical Support, Let's see if they agree with that).
    stop the application and server --> download the csv --> and cut the rows with extra columns and paste them to a new csv (with correct number of headers) --> now rename the old csv (desktop file) --> upload both the csv (old with old headers and new with new rows) back to the server folder --> Start the server and application.
    Certified Senior Developer
    @adeelj, @gayatriv55, @chetany.
    You guys got it correct.

The observation:
    The issue is with csv files.
    I have found out that 4 files from audit folder are not giving correct results.
    Now, as stated above the one of the files from preflogs is also not working.
    All the problems are with csv files only.

The Problem:
    Check out each file and note the number of header columns.
    Also, note the maximum number of columns for any given data (check for the first row in file and then last row - you will find a difference).
    You will find with each file which is not working, that the number of headers is less than number of maximum columns in a row (for the last row).
    The number of columns must have changed as part of 16.1 or 16.2 upgrade, depending upon which file you are looking at.

The possible solution:
    Note: This will require a possible an hour of downtime and I haven't tried this (going to suggest the same solution to Appian Technical Support, Let's see if they agree with that).
    stop the application and server --> download the csv --> and cut the rows with extra columns and paste them to a new csv (with correct number of headers) --> now rename the old csv (desktop file) --> upload both the csv (old with old headers and new with new rows) back to the server folder --> Start the server and application.
Children
No Data